Hydro Polymer System
Hydro Polymer System
The Hydro Polymer Make-Up System can be used in a range of dewatering and chemical coagulation/flocculation applications to batch and condition raw emulsion polymers. The batching system is fully automated and can be connected to downstream processes to provide on-demand flow proportional dosing, increasing process efficiency and minimising operator input.
- Raw Polymer Pump: The Hydro Polymer System utilises a progressive cavity pump to feed raw polymer at a metered rate to the mixing system.
- Polymer Dilution Tank: Hydro CE marked Polymer Systems are manufactured in a dedicated fabrication facility to the highest standards. With an effective volume of 1250 litres, these tanks are fabricated from high grade 304L stainless steel (316 available on request).
- Dilute Polymer Dosing Pump: Once polymer solution has been prepared to the desired concentration, a progressive cavity pump is utilised to deliver diluted polymer to the downstream process.
Benefits of the Hydro Polymer System
- Automatic batching process for continuous use applications.
- Unique neat polymer introduction technology, ensuring zero blockage on entry batching system.
- Hydro Polymer System can be controlled from downstream flocculation or dewatering processes for on-demand flow proportional dosing control.
- Progressive Cavity pumps used ensuring consistent dosing rates and minimising blockages.
- The Hydro Polymer System is constructed from 304 Stainless Steel (316 available on request), ensuring superior corrosion resistance and longevity.
- Simple calibration method and control system ensuring ease of operation and maintenance.
- The Hydro Polymer system incorporates the use of a hydrostatic level sensor for automatic batching and control of pumps, mounted externally for ease of maintenance. This robust sensor prevents fouling and bridging as experienced with alternative methods of control.
|Tank Dimensions (W x L x H)||1m x 1.25m x 1.2m|
|Tank material||Stainless Steel 304 (316 available on request)|
|Raw Polymer Pump||0.55 kW|
|Dilute Polymer Dosing Pump||0.75 kW|
|Mixer Motor||1.5 kW|